快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Moving server

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hi all,

For many technical reasons, radio system can't be on the same server as VirtualDJ website anymore. That's why we're currently moving it to a brand new server. We apologize because the radio will still be offline for several hours, and maybe little bugs can occur. But at the final, both vdj website and radio will work better than ever :)

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 5:13 pm
sounds good;)

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:30 pm
Ok all should back again. Please report any bug related to this major upgrade here (I hope there isn't any but as the whole system has been recompiled from scratch...)

发表时间 Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 1:51 am
Ok step 1 is finished now, as you may've noticed VirtualDJ website is really faster for some days.
Now let's begin step 2: putting the radio on a dedicated server. In France there is currently a very good offer called dedibox but you can't use it with an american company. So my question is the following: do you know another french or american company that have similar offer, with similar price ?
Please don't just list all the dedicated server companies you may know, Google is my friend too ;)

发表时间 Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 10:05 am
i underwent that too

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 12:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)