快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HDSP RPM question?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djpawPRO InfinityMember since 2006

To many souncards...

ok guys, i have VDJ 4.0 with TCV and a pair of Technics 1200, and i just built a new pc and purchased the ECLER NUO4, the thing is i still don't have a audio card.
I also have SERATO but i got VDJ because i want to do videomixing, and what i want to now is...
if I get a U46DJ will it be as stable as the SERATO Interface?
or should i just go ahead and pay a little more for the HDSP RPM?

发表时间 Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 10:08 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
why not just use the serato sound card?
VDJ 4 supports the Serato Sound Card

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 1:44 am
djpawPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I didi´t know it would work with VDJ...

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:13 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i think the HDSP RPM is the serrato interface. according to what i heard they are the manurfacturer that produced the SL1s

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:14 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
With you SL-1 Card plugged in turn VDj on and scroll through the soundcards you should be able to see it.

BTW this is only in version 4

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 3:04 am
Dj Xeo wrote :
i think the HDSP RPM is the serrato interface. according to what i heard they are the manurfacturer that produced the SL1s

Nope, that would be the DigiScratch interface. While the serato interface is very good (better then most others IMO). The RME unit is quite a bit better still..

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 4:33 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you're right, thats what i was thinking of. but who makes the sl1s and the digi hardware in the rane 57sl? thought it was someone like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for sure it is a good interface, with some good free software thrown in with it!

digi scratch never realy took off tho, i wonder why

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 1:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)