快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: mixer or midid interface

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi i just wanted to ask if there is more than one mixer that can be connected to the computer with either USB or other way and used to control virtual dj - if anyone knows anithing about it please let me know.

also wanted to know about setup using TCV.

when you use turntables and adjust the pitch does that speed up the song playing on virtual dj or you have to speed it up using controls in the program.

and one more thing -
i want to try using TCCD as well but don't know where to get them .

thank you heaps

发表时间 Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 5:16 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you want to control VDj with an external controller you have to have a device that can handle MIDI signals
More than likely you will have to map it yourself, if there isnt a plugin for it

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 1:47 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
djbodybuilder wrote :
hi i just wanted to ask if there is more than one mixer that can be connected to the computer with either USB or other way and used to control virtual dj - if anyone knows anithing about it please let me know.

every mixer that is midi compatible can controll VDJ. For some of them there are allready plugins written.

djbodybuilder wrote :

also wanted to know about setup using TCV.

For using VDJ with TCV you need 2 turntables and sound card with 2 stereo ins and 2 stereo outs. Maya44 or u46dj ate tested and work 100%.

djbodybuilder wrote :

when you use turntables and adjust the pitch does that speed up the song playing on virtual dj or you have to speed it up using controls in the program.

it changes speed of song in VDJ. You don't need to do anything else.

djbodybuilder wrote :

and one more thing -
i want to try using TCCD as well but don't know where to get them .

setup for TCCDs is the same as with TCVs. You can get signal in mp3 here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/VDJTimeCode.mp3

Clck Save target as. Then record it as AUDIO cd.

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 12:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)