快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ automatically sends the title+author

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DjWishPRO InfinityMember since 2004

VDJ automatically sends the title+author even with a mixer (the song changes when pressing stop in that case)

Can i disable this feature? i Dont want to broadcast my titles and author!!!

i use the 3,4 version of Virtual DJ a legal version!

发表时间 Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 4:49 am
Sends it where!?

If your talking about putting it on the screens, you can disable it in settings/video.

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 8:28 am
He's talking about the id3 tag, im missing a disable function to. If you have a show, then ure listeners don't need to know what titles ure playing. Gettin me/us now? :D

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 12:14 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
what using the icecast/shoutcast internet broadcast? there must be an option for it in the shoutcast/icecast hoster, they have loads of options for customising the titles, connection options, allsorts

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:09 am
DjWishPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nope, that why i ask

Hope someone will be able to help me

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 6:39 am
i have v4.1 how do i disable the song titles when im broadcasting dso so i can put in my own name fo for wjh when the titles come up on peoples winamps
what i want is to disable title feature so when people connect they will see my dj name!
im not using winamo to broadcast im usin vdj have an externb i have an external server but not usin winamo so how do i go about doin this?
any help would be apreciated tjh thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ment i was not using winamp! sorry for the slop sloo sloppy typing i hope u can understa understand what i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeee thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 5:07 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
steady now u dint use our thread im offended :(

any ways i think there is an option not to send song titles

i will post a screenshot when i find it :)

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 12:33 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can disable it in the registry or download my registry tool

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 9:34 pm
there u go lol

the wise dj cell has made a patch :)

发表时间 Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 10:09 pm
MayB i'm stupid or something, but that reg tool is for versions 4.x and he is saying he got 3.2 version :)

I got the same problem, and i cant find out how i can get into the registry is there someone who can help me? :)

Thnx in advance

发表时间 Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 3:01 pm
he needs to upgrade

and you need to buy the software to get acess to that tool sorry

发表时间 Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 6:01 pm
MayB he doesnt want to upgrade because he doens't like the 4.x verions, i know many VDJ users which don't like the 4.x versions...

So There must be a way to hide it with version 3.4 ... It looks to me if someone spend that much money on the software, he needs to be supported by someone :)

发表时间 Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 2:11 pm
software updates ocur to add more features and abilities

its possible there is an actual option on 3.4
it rings a bell called broadcast song titles have a look for it
its just been so long since i used it

3.4 has an outdated sound engine unless there is a hardware conflict with 4 on your pc

id advise every one to update

to get the new features

its like buying a phone with no bluetooth but you could have had the blue tooth for free included then complaing that they sold you a phone with no bluetooth

if u get me

morral of my ramble is you should always where possible use the latest software regardless of what product it is

ps the loverly people here support v3 aslo

发表时间 Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 2:16 pm
If ur used to 3.4, updating to 4.x is very strange...the whole program looks different, and works different as 3.4..

So we dont want to update to 4.x, but only want to not see the artist + title when we're broadcasting...there must be a way to do it :S

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 3:00 pm
it would be nice aslo if you dint use a crack and bought the software aslo ....

for pro users there is a registry tool to do this!

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 3:12 pm
I only use it @ a friends pc... i dont now if he got a crack or a legal version...

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 4:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)