快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Friendly Behringer BCD2000 users.... - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jeemmHome userMember since 2006
Hey..I have posted like 3 topics about BCD 2000 and VDj. Every time only 1-2 people responded...I am considering buying a BCD2000 but I have huge question marks in my mind.

1.First of all does it work OK with VDJ( VDJ 3.4 or VDJ4.0 ) .
2.Secondly, how does it feel...Is it a nice thing to buy or is it just waste of money?
3.If you have ever used Hercules MP3 Control DJ, can you compare these two products...(Hercules looks like a childish toy to me)

Of course i am aware of the fact that you cant get the same quality from a $200 product where there are ones worth + $1000...I am not able to afford that much money and most of the time places I play have their systems so I dont need this...But still sometimes I need my own system....=D

Thanks in advance. I will me waiting for your replies...

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:36 pm
plawer8Home userMember since 2006
A friend of mine recieves his BCD 2000 next week. I'm going to try it next to my Hercules DJ Console MK2. It will probably be sometime next week.

If you have any plans regarding using TCV's then the BCD isn't an option. Having the option to use two inputs and two outputs (master/headset or turntable 1/2) on the Hercules is the reason why I chose that.

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:44 pm
hi there

i have a behringer bcd2000 and virtual dj v4 pro on my p4 1.7ghz lap top, and its running excellent.

with the help of few djs in virtual dj forum, we have managed to get all buttons working, headphones pre cue on each deck in vdj v4 software working great,

plus behringer has an ac mains plug to power it making it better with no power problems, all buttons are fully re-programmable, the sound level output is very high on headphones and master output and it can be used as an external sound card too.

ive checked out the hecules dj console mk2 and its got too many little problems with vdj v4 at the moment, and less programmable buttons

behringer looks more like a real mixer and can be used as a real mixer because it has line and phone inputs for cds or turntables

i have also managed to get tccd's (time code compact disks) in my pioneer800 to work with bcd2000 and vdj v4

and if behringer make a mk2 version next year, it could change the whole djing world! Lol

hope this info. helps?

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 8:50 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 9:30 am
i bought a bcd2000 yesterday.
i didn;t get asio driver to work. also i couldn't headphones to work with vdj either.
the direct x driver works just fine. the sliders on the bcd2000 respond real fast with vdj, but still no correct headphones control. the headphones do work, but only on channel 1-2 not on 3-4.

i will try the above posted links in order to get them to work.

the look and feel of the console are positive/robust. good quality/price.
until there is no correct headphone control, i will have to use an external mixer.

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 11:01 am

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 12:23 pm
spoonieHome userMember since 2006
I can't find the solution for BCD2000 ASIO in the blog (only tutorials for corrupted database and current noise)

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 1:34 pm
spoonie i'm sorry but the tutorial is accesible for only professional user accreditation.....and now you are a no-license user.

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 2:55 pm
@DJcannonball

If you want you can contact me for a better help, is not neccessary an external mixer for headphones, regards.

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 6:56 pm
ouch.. so, people here will not help anyone who is not yet a registered pro user?

my situation is like this, the reason why i would like to buy vdj is because i want to
use timecode vinyls. i have a bcd2000+2turntable+laptop. i just placed my order
for 2 timecode vinyls (order# E1019014).. now, i would like to personally test the
timecode vinyl on my setup using vdj 4.0 eval.. if i don't get any problem, i will
purchase the pro version asap.. $299 is a big money.. and i just want to make
sure everything is running ok before i commit my hard-earned $$$ to vdj...

hey, DJiN.. are you still willing to help me?... or maybe, when i get my timecode
vinyls...

cheers to bcd2000 users...
~bunnymen

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 10:10 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can download V4 demo here and it has all functions just limited on 20 days so you can try your TCV's. People here will help you, only the ones who uses crack will not get support.

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 10:13 am
bunnymen wrote :
ouch.. so, people here will not help anyone who is not yet a registered pro user?

We will help you ;) no need to worry :)

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 6:11 pm
thanx peepz, i was struggling with the asio-driver (i keep getting those messages when selecting asio: ASIO-ERROR). the solution was simple. in configuration, tab-performance.. the slider had te be absolute most left, and the latency has to be set to AUTO.

then.. suddenly the asio-driver began to work :-D even with headphones!

发表时间 Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 2:08 pm
bunnymen wrote :

my situation is like this, the reason why i would like to buy vdj is because i want to
use timecode vinyls. i have a bcd2000+2turntable+laptop. i just placed my order
for 2 timecode vinyls (order# E1019014)..

Using two inputs would AFAIK require the full version anyway. The problem with the headphones out is more bacause VDJ v4 does not have an easy way to assign separate ASIO outputs like most other DJ software does. This is said to be addressed in the next update. Also this would require the full version anyway.

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 4:38 pm
Hi, a have a Hercules Dj Console, and finally, this is a toy...! so i bought a BCD2000 and i'm waiting to recive it this week.
I have the version of Virtual dj, that comes with Dj Console, so i'm am not a professional user, but i paid for this version... and like other people, i want to be sure that all works, the new bcd2000 and also the 2 time coded vinyls i bought in your web.
So, how can we do, to see the tutorials and blogs, only for "professional users" ?, when i only want to test everything before buy the new version of Virtual Dj..
Can you send it to me by e-mail ¿?
Thank you for all, and congratulations for your work.

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 7:16 pm
afaik you will need to upgrade to the pro version anyway..

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 6:37 pm
djkollado

you need to update to pro version for accesing to blogs, most of them are only for registered users, regards.

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 7:46 pm
oppofixHome userMember since 2006
Hi everybody.
I'm a VDJ user with BCD2000, and for me this union
could be ok. I say "could" because with VDJ3.4 i use
correctly the TimeCode Vinyl, but with the VDJ4.0 PRO it doesn't work!
Strange but true.
The problem is that VDJ3.4 recognises the 4 input / 4 output channel
of the BCD2000 (2 stereo input, two stereo output), but with the version 4.0
compares the message "Asio channel not enough".
I use the configuration with "BCD2000-Asio" driver and 2 Timecode Vinyl; i even tried to use
the "Asio4All" software, but only 2+2 channels are recognised.
Can you help me? It's a problem for me, because i purchased the VDJ4.0
just because i've seen 3.4 working fine and i tought that with 4.0
it would have been even better...
Bye from Fabrizio (Italy)

发表时间 Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 6:22 pm
Interesting you can do all this wit the demo version. Or did you forget to enter your VDJ serial?

Or maybe you're just talking bs..

发表时间 Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 6:37 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
oppofix
You should consider getting the license, you will love this forum much more :)

发表时间 Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 7:35 pm
95%