快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: First Crash Ever - 9/23/06

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey Gang...First crash ever for me with Virtual DJ.... Can you believe it took this long! Compliments to the chef...

Had it playing cocktail music at a wedding and suddenly I could not control anything.... It kept playing the current song and even automixed to the next song on the playlist but no graphic movement and couldn't control anything.... I had to pop a cd in...close virtual dj...reload...and then it was fine for the rest of the night....

Vin...

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 3:00 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJ Vinny wrote :
but no graphic movement

Even the waveform?

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 3:18 pm
I think the waveform was still scrolling.... but i couldn't load and songs...search for titles, or open/close folders.... basically everything else froze but the music kept playing

Vin

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 11:09 pm
Same thing happened to me as I was Scrolling Through The Virtual Folder and again as I used Tekz flanger. Music keeps playing but nothing else responds. I think it's the same thing somebody else mentioned about a problem with the GUI refreshing. Anyway, I didn't bring it up cause i couldn't replicate it and it was the only time it happened. I Just Hope it doesn't happen at a gig. That's why I wanna get the icdx's cause i'll have back up.

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 11:24 pm
Hi

Does the screen go blank as well? If so, I am having the same problem - except that the screen goes blank.

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 10:38 am
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I got a crash this weekend .everything stop exept for the music ,didnt do video only mp3´s . couldn´t use anything on the controller or screen . i got the freeze when i was browsing deep in the folder Like Other/albums/xyz ... all the other folder is in the root of my music folder and i dont get any freeze when im loading them , can it be some problem with deep folder browsing ??

发表时间 Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 9:38 pm
DJ NicePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cost of Virtual DJ: $299
Service fee for a gig: $550
Look on the crowds Face as Virtual DJ crashes: Unforgetable
Look on the DJ's Face when Virtual DJ crashes: PRICELESS !

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 11:16 pm
This is a word:-)Happend to me more than 1 time:-(

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 11:46 pm
I have had the machine ruuning for about 14 hours non-stop. I changed the screen to run in the full size of the windows desktop. (i.e. I pressed the maximise window button).

So far, no problems. I'm working tonight so I will give it a whirl then and let you guys know tomorrow.

ET

发表时间 Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 12:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)