快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MK2 Jogwheel neep help!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

k110mPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have DJ console MK2 and using the VJ PRO full edition. The MK2 is connected to an external mixer...everything is connected per the instructions and I have the latest drivers. My problem is when I use the Jogwheel to scratch. As I release the jogwheel (meaning I let it go, going in a forward direction and not letting it go fast) I get a delay before the song goes back in play. However, if I hold on to the jogwheel when I'm done scratching, and pause my hand on the jogwheel, the song continues to play. I would then let go of the jogwheel without let it spin to avoid that delay of the song. Is this the way the unit supposed to work? Can anyone explain...? I would appreciate the help...

发表时间 Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 5:22 pm

Because MK2 does NOT have a touch sensitive jogwheel (meaning that it will stop the song for as long as you have a finger steady on jogweel, like vinyls or xp10 etc) this is the way it works...

just release the jog, no forward movement...
Because the jog is only a rotary midi slider that sends midi commands, and not a "true" scratch jog.

But with some practice you can get decent scratch from it :)

发表时间 Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 6:55 pm
k110mPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks...for a minute I thought I may have a defective Unit...

发表时间 Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 7:14 pm
Since its a midi jogwheel thats not touch sensitive, you need to adapt technics to compensate..:)

but you can still get pretty cool scratch :

发表时间 Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 7:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)