快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: DRM Protected Audio

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Greetings! Has anyone tried the soft to remove Napster, iTunes etc. DRM?
Quote :

Easily convert DRM protected music files and various audio files to unprotected MP3, CD, iPod and other MP3 player file formats at high speed and CD quality- legally.

Check http://www.soundtaxi.info/ - I guess it's a fine tool! ;)

发表时间 Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 4:02 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I think it is not legal.
You can play those files in VDJ V4 but you can't record it in the mix.

发表时间 Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 3:20 am
Be Careful if you buy it. I just did and tried it on my computer at work, then afterwards AND ONLY THEN found that I will not be able to activate it on my home PC without buying it again. (Rubbish)

发表时间 Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 3:58 pm
Try a product called "tunebite"

发表时间 Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 6:48 pm
Soundtaxi seems to convert faster - 10-12x

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 1:32 pm
Tunebite got through a legal loophole because it records the music file that is playing on a computer and saving it as an mp3 file (without DRM protection.) It is seemingly legal to do this and listen to it yourself, just as if you had recorded a radio program. It probably isn't legal to then play it out as a DJ or to broadcast it or to rerecord it. In reality, though I don't think there would be a problem if you have actually bought the track.

I use tunebite occasionally but only on files that I have bought. I feel happy then that I have paid my dues to the artist and that I am asserting my right to play files that I have bought.

I have been very annoyed in the past by buying tracks (on CD in particular) that had copy protection when it wasn't clear before I bought them.

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 5:31 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use tunebite on my Napster To Go subscription, mainly because I never connect my gig rig to the internet, and therefore it would be difficult to keep the licenses up to date. Legal? Probably not, but on the other hand, I'm still paying my money to Napster every month, and it's not like I'm making copies and selling them on. If one day I stopped my subscription, I guess it would be only fair to delete those tracks, but I can't see that happening given the value for money that Napster offers...

发表时间 Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 10:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)