快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video Mixing Issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

nrgdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm using a compaq desktop pc, with a pentium 4 2.4 ghz processor, 512 meg of ram, nvidea 128 meg pci video card, and 300 gig seagate 7200 rpm hard drive. I typically send the svideo output to a video projector and have a monitor attached to my VGA port on the video card I The operating system is windows xp professional. When I use the automix and let the system do all the mixing on its own, The video's play pretty good, except that they freeze at the beginning of the video, and on occasion they audio track will get out of sync with the video track. Now the real weirdness is when I turn the auto mix function off, and manually mix. If I have a video track loaded in player #1 the audio will play but the video will remain frozen until I load an Audio or Video track into player #2. This is a consistent issue. I was having major problems when using the full VDJ skin with the 3 video screens. The video Clips would only start to load, and when the program started to play the video tracks, it would freeze and I would have to reboot. In the end I switch to a skin that did not have any video preview windows. Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 11:56 pm

发表时间 Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 4:31 pm
nrgdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Soem of the things that have helped me are to use the change the virtual memory settings to higher, disable any startup items that I absolutely don't need, and disable any service that I don't need. I also switched to the most basic skin, and do not use any video preview windows. While this provides improvement, the transistions between video's is still choppy so I'm going to re rip my videos to MPEG2 instead of the VOBs that I have been using.

发表时间 Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 8:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)