快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules Sounds Muddy.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djxeroHome userMember since 2005
Hey,

I am noticing that when I am mixing that I am hearing a heavy hiss.

I'm using a laptop and my hercules mk2. Are there any settings that I should be checking out in the software or is this a hardware issue? All of my songs sound muddy and it's bugging the heck out of me.

Any suggestions guys?

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 7:46 am
Ground loop?

Try running on batteries, and see if the hiss is gone.

If so, you have ground loop.

Get a non grounded power extention cord, or a ground loop eliminator from local radio store

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 4:23 pm
Should the console light up with a power supply plugged into it, or will it only light up once it's plugged into the usb port?

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 8:45 pm
I gotta say mine only lights up with USB plugged in. I have a 9V power supply as well, but with a powered USB hub it will light up when plugged into that without being plugged into the computer except every light on the thing will be lit up.

发表时间 Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 12:38 pm
I picked up a ground loop isolator last night. What a freaking difference! No hum at all and everything sounded crystal clear. I don't know why I didn't think of just going and picking one up in the first place. You saved my butt! I have to spin for 5 hours next weekend and that hum would have bugged the hell out of me.

Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 7:58 pm
where do i get this ground isolator and how much is it?! when i plug the power supply in also, there are no lights without being plugged in the usb..is that normal? also whats the difference with the power supply in that i should be noticing?

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 6:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you live in uk

www.maplin.co.uk 8.99£

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 6:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)