快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: EXIT 03 day 2 report

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Another day of Exit festival here in Novi Sad, Serbia is finished.
Here is how it went:
First, the soul II soul sound system - nice! Little copying of PMC, but still very nice. After that Stereo MC's - very good. Their contact with crowd is amazing. What to tell you, the mike test was a freestyle about Novi Sad. Sadly I could see only one hour of their performance on the main stage because there was a thing on Main DJ stage that could not be missed. An amazing line up - first the DJ queen, Lottie. Wow, she can play! And this being her favorite place to play made it even better. Again, as SMC's, she was one with the crowd. Yet, she did have a few, let's not say errors, but slight inconsistencies in her mix. A few times I would say she could not decide if she was gonna do some pitch shifting and bending, but the rest of her performance was so good that it can be forgiven. After her none other that Tim DeLuxe. There are no words to explain what he did. Same goes for Darren Emerson. All this was with an amazing live performance by Terra Deva, who admitted she Feels much better at night. If this underwater team sounds interesting to you, this summer Ibiza is the play to be. Novi Sad got a sneak preview of the miracles of mixing that will happen there, and it just wont do missing the main thing, even if I must sell my car to get there.

www.exitfest.org

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 11:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)