快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: A question from an amature user

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hii my name is mike and I wanna buy virtual DJ ..but can't seem to understand the diffrence ebtween the one i buy online (Get Virtual DJ - Special Internet Offer - Order online and save 30% " Which sums up to 200$ ) and between the VirtualDJ Pro ( VirtualDJ Pro 300$ ).
I am thinking of going pro ..so can someone please clear up the diffrence between theese two.
Thanks in Advance.

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 3:06 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
One is a download version, you wouldn't recieve any disc but an online download. The other a physical disk is shipped to you also you get gold level support.

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 3:22 am
yes i understood that i download the software and dont recive a cd ...but is there any diffrence between the software i download and the one recived by cd ? 1. is the one i download online also pro? 2.is there any difference between the software itself between them both??

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 4:53 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The answer is no. Vdj pro and Vdj esd are the same software, bottom line is if you can live without a cd, then order esd, if not order pro.

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 5:02 am
OK thanks allot now i understand.

lets just say my pc was formated and i would like to get my Virtual Dj Back ..or make a copy of it on my own cd so i dont loose it for good or dont have to go back online and fill out forms to get back what i once purchased. ..is it possible to do so ?

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 5:09 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, you will recieve installation which you can burn on a cd for future use, and if you lose it you can always ask e-service for a new download.

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 6:43 am
Ok thank you for your help you've really cleared up things for me.

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 1:29 pm
Thank you very much for this post. I was wondering about the same thing!

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 3:58 pm
A statement to explain all the above should be placed somewhere significant as this is a question that arises a lot.

In fact i asked the same question before i paid for the download.

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 4:34 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Another subject that needs to get into FAQ :)

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 6:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)