快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Demo version

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Since everybody seems to be asking the same question again and again:
The demo version of VirtualDJ will be released one week later than the full version.
Since the full was released monday 1st, that means that the demo will be released monday 7th.

So don't worry, there's not much left to wait :)

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 6:08 am
thankyou....i read some where that the demo would be released 48 hrs after the full program was...its nice that someone from the top has let us know the EXACT date......again i thankyou...i am wayyyyyyyy past biting my nails.....i`m at my elbows

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 2:11 pm
Yea what was all that 48 hour crap anywayz??

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 3:19 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We've never said 48 hours. Yan-X said "not before 48 hours" that doesn't mean "48 hours max".

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 3:26 pm
oooooooo......i have to say something here.....the way i read that post was that we had to wait 48 hrs...then the demo would be released...maybe the way he said it made us think it would be released on the wed. following the full version release...the way to have said it and leave NO CONFUSION would have been...the demo will be released one week from the release of the full version...by stating after 48 hrs is a way of misleading your loyal fans ( i bet it was not done with misleading as the goal )

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 5:49 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
sorry for the mistake i have maybe write something which said to wait 48 hours but i have fixed the post immediatly maybe did you have the time to read the first version that was not really clear ! sorry for that :( !

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 9:02 pm
hey yan-x......you are ok...for a corporation type guy/gal to come down out of his/her ivory tower and say sorry about whatever confusion he/she MAY have caused impresses the hell right out of me...i think it all boils down to translation

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 3:28 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yup, definately a language issue...
everyone needs to remember that this is a very international forum. You can't take every word literally.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 6:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)