快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Uninstall Suggestion (Team?)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just a little suggestion for an add on tool for VDJ, it's beyond my ability to do this but for those who can it would be a really easy and quick project but I believe it would be invaluable for curing a LOT of VDJ problems.

Either a program or batch file that completely removes all traces of VDJ, both from it's folders AND all registry entries. Perhaps an option to back up the database xml file in the process. This tool would be intended to clear all traces of VDJ, then the user can reinstall. It would have to work for 3.4 AND 4.0. It seems that a few are having some problems that are being cured by a fresh install. It seems to me that it would be a great tool for the support teams armoury. For instance, ATI make one that is for uninstalling all traces of Radeon drivers, very usefull before a driver update as it stops any clashes with files.

What do you think?

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 1:22 pm
Good idea.

Although maybe a tidier option would be to alter the current install package so that it prompts the user as to whether they want an upgrade or a clean install (with it automatically backing up files as needed).

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 1:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)