快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: terrible sound with vdj 4.0

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, i´m a Dutch DJ. I´m a big fan of VDJ, but i have some problems with the new update. With VDJ 3.3 i had no problem, it works and sounds great! I have a powerfull laptop, a maya ex7 soundcard, asio drivers, a Sinq SMX-1, a 400 gig external drive, a dac-2 controller. I updated to 4.0. At first it works great. I liked al the new things about it. But after three houres making music, there was a terrible sound. It sound likes a crack on each beat. It stops when i stop the music. On the set i deinstalled 4.0 and installed 3.3. Then it was over. Can someone help me? Is it the Maya ex7 or the asio drivers. What can i do? Are it my preference? Must i replace the asio drivers? I really want to work with the update. I´m performing at least two thimes a week. So does anyone knows this problem or can help me?

Thanks

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 11:51 am
Maybe you could try VDJ4 again with your onboard sound card, see if the problem still occurs, this would at least help you identify if the problem is with the Maya card setup or with VDJ settings.

Ahh just noticed you have a Hercules Console, you could try VDJ4 with the Herucles as the sound card and see how that works.

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 12:05 pm
Hi,

I don´t use the Hercules Console anymore, i don't even know where it is. But i think that it works fine on my onboard soundcard. But when tryed windows media player on the maya ex7, it works also fine. Even with VDJ 3.3. So maybe it's asio or VDJ 4.0

What do you think?

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 12:15 pm
Have you tried adjusting the performance settings to see if that helps?

You mention that it cracks on every beat, is the sound quality ok apart from that? do tracks skip at all?

Ive seen in a previous post somewhere that you can force the sound engine in VDJ4 to behave as it does in 3.4 by going to Config > Peformances Under the Sound card options ensure Safe Mode is ticked and Latency is set to Auto.

Let me know how you get on.

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 12:39 pm

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 12:58 pm

发表时间 Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 2:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)