快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Need A Marketing Research Panel

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok, I'm almost confident enough in my mixing to start making mixtapes, so I need to choose a name. Below is a list of ideas, good and bad, please let me know which your pick would be, thanks! (oh yeah, I do hip hop, mostly old skool);^]

DJ Timmy G.
DJ Tuimmy G.
DJ Sword
DJ Pump
DJ Prejza
DJ TMG
DJ Schizophrenia
DJ Schizo
DJ Mental Health
DJ Dreams
DJ Violation
DJ Probation
DJ Turtle
DJ Insanity
DJ Professor Fuzzy Wuzzy
DJ Two Time
DJ 420
DJ Two Step

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 10:36 pm
DJ Timmy G or DJ TMG got my votes;) Simple and effective

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 11:21 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just use your first and last name with no DJ infront of it. If your last name doesn't sound good, make up another one that sounds similar.

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 11:25 pm
Now that I think about it more, most people do already know me by Timmy G., so perhaps that is the way to go. Thanks for the input guys;^]

发表时间 Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 5:14 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yep, Timmy G. is the best.

发表时间 Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 7:09 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
2 for Timmy G
1 for 2 Step (but with number) ;)

发表时间 Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 7:14 pm
Yeah I am about to have a baby and I need help picking the name...
here are some examples I have come up with:

Lil' brat
Lil' drain my bank account
Lil' cry all night
Lil' all nappin'
Lil' pay attention to me (named after the mother)
Lil' diaper change

so if anyone has any feedback to name a child...

-----------------------------
just kidding.. there is no child or name help needed...

just thought it was funny....

My DJ name was given to me as a nickname when I was like in junior high like 22 years ago. I didn't need any help from a forum to make a decision. In fact it was so long ago I though I would be witty and use a "PH" for the "F" sound. I had no idea it would be a popular urban thing later.. My DJ name is Phat AL short for "Fat Albert" .... the low-fat-al is something that came up later when I actually lost like 40 pounds in one month doing like 3 different diets at the same time exercising like a fool. Someone told me I should change my name to Low Fat Al... I thought it was funny...

发表时间 Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 8:39 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Real names are good.., although I do think using a second names initial is a bit too common to work. The DJ part doesn't need to be there because it's assumed anyway, Every DJ gets the DJ part added to the front of their name providing they haven't integrated that into their name already.

发表时间 Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 8:56 pm
DJ Timmy G. it is!! I thought about just using the name The Ninth Sword, but that's the name I use on hip hop tracks that I actualy created. I'm gonna keep the DJ in front so people don't get it confused with my first cd (1999), that would be tragic (that cd sucked)..lol I'm gonna work on making me some trademark samples tomorrow, maybe something simple like "Timmy G. is in the mix". I'll make sure to make several so I can choose the best one. As always, thanks for all your help guys;^]

@low fat al, I love the "baby drain on my bank account";^]

发表时间 Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 4:09 am
thanks... I thought it funny too

I don't have any kids but I know several broke people that do.

发表时间 Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 4:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)