快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: heres a litle trick!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i have some songs where the instrumental is at the end of the song.so what i do i create a cue point where the ins starts and loop it while im crossfading to this track i also crate a cue point of where the song starts(1st verse)so ill play the back(ins)the cue back to the beggining its like the fornt of the track had instrumental.thats a koo lil trick

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:41 am
yeh, that's a good tip!

I do that with the new Nelly Furtado track "Promiscious", since you wouldn't normally be able to mix it very easily because the vocal comes in straight away. :)

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:12 am
i do that with everysong thats starts immediately

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 5:47 am
I just take the time and re-edit them...
I try to include at least a dry 32 in and 32-32 out.

along with my videos too.

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:03 am
i try mostly to get a instrumental version:-)but your trick works if there is no other chance!

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:32 pm
Do you just tend to loop the intro/outro that's already there, or do you do more complicated stuff like adding an extra rythm, taking from other parts of the song, etc?

I bet it makes your sets quite a unique sound, since nobody else will have it quite the same version! :)

Hadn't really thought of doing that until now (was looking to edit out bits of videos i didn't want, but hadn't really thought of making extended versions, etc.) I don't suppose you've got any examples (or even mixes) you could upload?

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:36 pm
I have been editing my audio with an extended minimum of 32 beats at the front since Cool Edit first came out in the late 90's and since starting video about two years ago I have been doing the same with all my video tracks (although it takes much longer becasue you need to edit the videos also to make sure the video syncs with your new audio edits, plus rendering time)............another nice trick for the cues on the tracks you haven't gotten around to editing is the songs that have long beatless interludes (like a lot of the 90's techno) you can set a cue point where the beat comes back in so in the last phrase before the interlude starts you can just jump past it (also works to jump past the annoying dialog and sound effects section so common in videos)

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:43 pm
Another thing if u don't got time to edit songs witht he 32 beat intro/outro u can purchase them online at
Www.xmix.com
Www.thesourceformusic.com
They got extended remixes check them out

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 3:31 pm
Another thing if u don't got time to edit songs witht he 32 beat intro/outro u can purchase them online at
Www.xmix.com
Www.thesourceformusic.com
They got extended remixes check them out

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 3:31 pm
Thanks for the links, but i'm in the UK, so don't think i'd be able to get them :(

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:33 pm
Seems like i'm the only person not extending their tracks! Definately going to have a play around with this when i get the chance. With the videos you can only really get radio edit versions, so extending them has to be the way forward!

Still really interested to hear if anybody who does this could put a sample of a well know track up that they've extended so i could hear how it sounds, what kind of techniques work best, etc.

feel free to email me, ive just added my email address to my blog! :)

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:45 pm
Listen to Dj Big Sizzle, Dj White Dvl, Dj Gauge and more at VDJ Radio...

And you will have hours of listening to extended personal mixes for 32 beat intros/outros in the urban genre of music ;)

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:49 pm
lovely, will do! Thanks. :)

发表时间 Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 7:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)