快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Question About The # Channel Mixer Output

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can this be conhfigured to use the sample section as the third channel? If so, can it be done with the u46dj and how would I set that up?

That should be "question about 3 channel mixer output";^]

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 7:53 pm
Yes, in VDJ you can. go to cfg, sound set up, output, select 3 line mixer. I don't have your card, so don't know if it has a third output. You should be able to assign to your onboard sound card.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:01 pm
Woot, thanks for the info man, I think I got it figured out now (still have to make room to try it simultaniously with TCV). For other u46dj users, what I did was select the first option (left deck, right deck, samples/ preview) and ran RCA's from the first "Mix Output" next to the regular outputs of the u46dj into my third channel. I'll let ya know how final mix testing turns out;^]

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:21 pm
Ok, I made room for my second mixer (don't have a 3 channel mixer yet) and tested this out with simultanious TCV usage. Simply put, a beautiful and near flawless operation. It even fixed the issue with interferance between the TCV and samples (maybe just me, before this the samples would cut in & out and act generaly disfunctional when I stopped or started TCV).

So, just to recap, this configuration does work with the u46dj, and beautifuly at that. Next lesson for this novice to take on, MIDI;^]

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:50 pm
Good to hear;)

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:52 pm
My invoice is in the mail. Please send cash.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:06 pm
lol.. Good luck, I almost don't have enough left for bread after ordering the radium 49 and reason 3.0..lol;^]

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:10 pm
What, you are trying to eat, and do this? That will never work, because buying food takes away from your DJ budget. I hope you are not feeding the kids more than once every other day. They need to learn early, that they must do their part.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:20 pm
Haha, no kids to feed here. I can live off raman noodles but reason adapted just won't cut it. Seriously, the people at the food bank know me by name, though I probably shouldn't be admitting that...lol;^]

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)