快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ 4 works great till 1 hr then......... :(

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For me v4 works great for about anywhere from 15mins-1hr then things start to respond slowly and choppy. For example the crossfader on when you first start the program slides quickly back and fourth, after about an hour it starts to move all choppy and with a lag? Same with the jog wheels on the hercules mp3, all choppy? I'm running a inspiron 9100 with a sb-live external. The comp is a 3gh with 512mb of ram. Once the choppiness has set in no performance settings change will make a difference until you restart the program. Anybody else run into this?

Forgot to mention the sound of the current track playing is fine and cpu usage is low.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:13 am
hmm... sounds like a memory leak
can you watch the process of VDJ in ctrl+alt+del window (Taskmanager) and see if it starts eating up all your resources?

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:17 am
I'll give her a try right now

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:31 am
Well i gave it a try for about 30+ mins, things never seem to go wrong when you want them too!!! The memory usage peaked at about 160mb depending upon the song. I'll try again when i have more time and then see.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 2:26 am
Sounds like something is running in the background to me

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 2:30 am
Nothing actually, but if there was, why would it work fine for awhile?

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 2:40 am
maybe there is a program that is sheduled to run after teh computer has been on for a certain period of time like anti virus software of somthing

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:12 pm
Or power saving somewhere, have you checked that you have all power saving switched off in bios and in windows?

I'd also check my pagefile size and do a defrag of your hard drives.

Whilst you're at it do a spyware and virus scan, you never know.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:22 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Also, you can fix your swap file to 800Mb (both values), restart, and try it than. Your problem can be than Windows is encreasing your swap file after hour or so.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)