快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Cue Button Creating Cue Points

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there a way to keep VDJ4's cue button (and also on a DAC-2) from creating cue points? I prefer to just hit a separate cue button (not the one next to the play/pausebutton) or using the crt-1, crtl-2, etc. I like using the cue button (the one next to play/pause) to jump from cue point to cue point.

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:33 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the DAC-2 is a tricky one, but download the new VJ2 DAC-2 mapper in the Download, Plugins, External Tools - Make sure it's the one for VDJ4, in order to set cue 1 you have to hold the shift button on the DAC.

As for the SKINs well it could be modified to do what you are asking? Which skin are you using?

cstoll

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:43 am
I am using the one that came with the download.

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:14 pm
DeeJay EL wrote :
Is there a way to keep VDJ4's cue button (and also on a DAC-2) from creating cue points? I prefer to just hit a separate cue button (not the one next to the play/pausebutton) or using the crt-1, crtl-2, etc. I like using the cue button (the one next to play/pause) to jump from cue point to cue point.

I feel the same way. Cue points take time and care to get set just right. Hitting the cue button accidently when the song is paused (instead of playing) doesn't offer enough protection for my precious CUEs.

I have a DAC-3 that I am still learning how to use. Is it true that the DAC-3 BOGGIS map can be configured (user parameter #1) to keep the CUE button from setting cues?

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:28 pm
lajolladjs wrote :
Cue points take time and care to get set just right. Hitting the cue button accidently when the song is paused (instead of playing) doesn't offer enough protection for my precious CUEs.
I don't know if I did the quote thingy correctly.

I agree, lajolladjs. It takes a very long time to create the cue points where you want them. It helps so much for when I loop. Cstoll, I already downloaded that mapper, as you suggested earlier. Thanks. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:07 am
lajolladjs wrote :
[quote=DeeJay EL]
I feel the same way. Cue points take time and care to get set just right. Hitting the cue button accidently when the song is paused (instead of playing) doesn't offer enough protection for my precious CUEs.

I have a DAC-3 that I am still learning how to use. Is it true that the DAC-3 BOGGIS map can be configured (user parameter #1) to keep the CUE button from setting cues?

Yes, you can configure my DAC-3 mapper so that [CUE] just performs stop without setting cue points (Which can still be done using [CP]+number.)

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 4:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)