快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Minor issues in v4.0

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just copying my 'minor bug part' experience from the general thread here:

• Small issue with Tk Filter plug-in

When moving the mouse outside the effects' area where you manipulate the frequency & resonance paramters and releasing it, the mouse gets stuck to the manipulator (red dot), so when you pass through that area without holding any mouse buttons it affects the parameters. It makes it hard to reset the filter to it's top-right or bottom-left position with this issue present, and takes valuable time while mixing.

A nice improvement to the plug-in would be the ability to also use the filter with direct parameters on skin interface (for example param1: low pass, param 2: resonance).

• Small issue with browser

When clicking anywhere on skin's buttons and then directly choosing a song in browser, it instantly unselects it. It's slightly annoying that one has to click again to be sure of which song was selected (in case you want to analyze it or just to browse throgh database).

• Improvement suggestion: keylock position indicator

Would love to see an indicator on the pitch slider, where the key was locked, so it's possible to return to that position and disengage keylock (in case one doesn't change the pitch seperately).

It's more of a note to dev team, but of course feedback would be appriciated.

Regards.

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 1:45 pm
I've noticed the same problem with the TK Filter, When doing filter sweeps, I used to just drag up to the left side, going off the side of the actual window, which would disengage the filter. I can still do this but then when I've released the mouse button, if I move the mouse anywhere near the window, the filter cuts back in as if I never released the button. This can seriously mess up a mix.

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 1:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)