快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TCV speeds up...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Both my TCVs speed up, when my needle gets closer to the center when it should stay at the same speed I have my TT set to. It has enough TCV grooves for a few more minutes but it speeds up...does this happen to y'all???

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:41 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
are you saying the pitch increases as the needle moves towards the center??? or it just looks like it does?

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:03 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
do you mean gradualy as it gets nearer or all of a sudden when its about 1cm from running out of timecode?

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 1:02 am
nah, i mean i jam my music slow'd down...then it speeds up like the song just changes speed if the needle is like an inch away from the timcode running out...it has at least a few more minutes of timcode left, where my song should stay at the same speed till the timecode runs out, but it speeds up for some wierd reason.

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:42 pm
does this happen to anyone else? try slowing your turntables pitch down and let the needle run until the end of your time code tell me that the song's pitch doesn't speed up when it's not supposed to! please tell me why this is happening to me!

发表时间 Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 1:03 am
so what's up w/ the tcv's and vdj 3.4???? is anybody having this problem too???? can you tell me why???

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 12:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u should go to 4.1

lol

much better in so so so many ways

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 12:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)