快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Automix (Alt+Space) equals menu pop-up

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
3.4 didn't do this, but it's happening pretty regularly in 4, but not every single time. When I use Alt+Space to automix, in either direction, I get the pop-up in the upper left corner for minimize, close, etc. Is anyone else experiencing this......and why? I use this a ton every night in my karaoke show to mix from a video to the karaoke track and back to video when they are done singing. I don't want this menu box popping up every time, or most of the time.

Looking forward to the answer.

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 1:08 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can always change Automix shortcut in Shortcuts menu.

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:29 am
I shouldn't have to change this one....it's a default setting and should work properly.

Still looking forward to the answer to this. One more thing to add to this. I use Alt+Space to automix, and to get the menu pop-up to go away, I can hit Alt again and it's gone. Weirdness!

发表时间 Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:12 am
VDJ Crashed on me for the first time....gig number 4 since I installed 4.0 :) Just completely dissapeared off the screen, sound and all....weird.

I have noticed that alt+space problem as well and wrote it down on my list of vdj issues, and there are SO many issues that are still not fixed, like the "edit BPM" issue. If a song is not in a deck, you cannot use the X2 or /2 buttons in the "bpm edit" window.... no major problems but simple ones.

I'm going to have to assume that because "alt" is used as a command for highlighting the menu that appears at the top left of most programs, VDJ's team forgot to disable it in this version, so that alt would only active the automix feature. I doubt there is any way to fix it, unless you change it under shortcuts or hope that it's fixed in 4.1.

JasonG

发表时间 Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 5:19 am
I changed the Alt+Space to do nothing, then changed it back and the menu still popped up. I have resided to changing it to Alt+X for the time being. I don't think it's something to do with the Alt necessarily, but I do know it's a function somewhere for the menu command to open that they forgot to disable and hope they are paying attention to these messages and fixing that. Another semi-reputable DJ software company did that once too, but got it fixed within an hour and put a new version out very quickly.

发表时间 Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 5:39 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's not a bug - but maybe a bad choice for a shortcut.

Alt+Space in any Windows application opens the Window dialog box. Just like Alt+F opens the File menu in all Windows Menu based programs.

So, again; just a bad choice - not sure if it can be blocked from occurring. Though you are right it does not happen in VDJ 3.x

Will pass on for 4.1...

cstoll

发表时间 Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:26 am
Thanks. I'm sure it can be addressed. I've seen it fixed in other programs too and being that it wasn't a problem before, I'm sure they'll get it right. I was just hoping for something other than changing the whole shortcut to fix it for now, but I can live for a short while like this I guess and wait to see what happens in 4.1 which shouldn't be as long of a wait as 4.0 was.

发表时间 Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 4:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)