快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: no main channel on motu!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi,first of all good job on vdj4,i know the major update was the sound engine,but i never had a problem
with the sound on previous version...i think some of the dj on the forum with good eqipment can testify to that!!not to negative all the hard work that you guys put in to vdj4,but for me i'm getting the same clean sound that i always get from vdj3!!!my problem is i'm not seeing the main channel on my"motu ultralite"sound card,i do pick it up with vdj3.4,mixmeister fusion,mixvibes,but not with vdj4...
is there a work around for this,i bought this card specially for vdj4 because i mix with tcv and i need multi input channels...your help would be much apreciated,once again good job on vdj4!!

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 11:55 pm
I don't have this card, so don't know what you mean. Can you be a little more specific? When you say you don't see it, don't see it where, cfg?

发表时间 Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 12:24 am
i select 2 turntable in setup,then external mixer,then asio motu,but on the output there is no main channel output to choose from!matter of fact no matter what config i do i can't select main channel output...i have many device plug in the other output channel dat,tape etc..!so i need to use the main output,as i siad before it works on everything else but vdj4....i do get sound if i switch the cables around,but i get better sound off the main output 1&2..thks

发表时间 Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 12:39 am
Can you give me a link to this sound card? I can at least read about it. I may not be able to help you, but I will try.

发表时间 Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 2:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)