快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: How do i use headphones ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How do i use headphones ?

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:46 pm
? i just like mixing music no clubs for me wouldnt want to if i could, i just want to know how i can hear the record i am trying to get in time?

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:55 pm
you need the full version of VDJ, AND a dual soundcard/ two soundcards / OR a stero splitter:)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:03 pm
hey thanks for yuor reply.

so no mono split speak capabillity ?

seems a very easy implimentation, is there any mixing software that does ? i just anna do abit of mixing is all for my self. nothing more but i cant ge the timing if i cant hear a track i am about to mix in i mean isnt that the most basic requirement ?

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:05 pm
yupp.. mono split (stereo splitter) is an option ;)

that way you can prelisten with ONE soundcard, that has ONE line out (mono signal).

But it only works in the full version though, not in the demo :)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:07 pm
okay cool thank.

so i buy the full version and with one sound card i can do the mono split thing ?

excellent thank you very much for yuor help mate.

will buy it.

And have some fun, i am always on the cheap my decks yse to be lenco's direct drive motor and mechanical adjust ment that moved the wheel ;) simple n cheap is the way i like it.

again thanks havent had a mix in years :)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:13 pm
matisamd wrote :

so i buy the full version and with one sound card i can do the mono split thing ?

yes ;)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:14 pm

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:16 pm
just had a thought, on my own question in the software can i deffine that the elft speaker will be the line out while the right will always be the headphone ? lol, this is all new to me.

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:22 pm
i hate myself for chucking out my decks n selling my vynil :/

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:25 pm
yes ;) you can...

That would be the exact same way as the stero split works...

Left is master out, right is headphone out (both mono, this way)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:25 pm
matisamd wrote :
i hate myself for chucking out my decks n selling my vynil :/

hehe...

Just get timecode vinyls, and you can play mp3s from your turntables, just as if you had downloaded the mp3s to your vinyls ;)

The world of digital djs;)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:26 pm
sorry didnt undersyand that, is it right though that stereo split i can deffine left channel as line out ie decks play on that channel while right channel is head phones ? thanks again for your help.

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:30 pm
matisamd wrote :
sorry didnt undersyand that, is it right though that stereo split i can deffine left channel as line out ie decks play on that channel while right channel is head phones ? thanks again for your help.

yupp;) thats what stereo split does...

It split ONE stereo signal into TWO mono signals (one for master out/deck playing, and one for headphone out/prelisten)

You can yourself choose if you want that signal to be for two speakers, or speaker + headset ;)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:33 pm
excellent :D thnaks for ya help :) if ya ever in london i buy ya a beer ;)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:36 pm
hehe ;)
sounds good;)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)