快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Doubt in buying DJ Console - need help, please

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, I've recently entered the Djiing scene, I'm a newbie so my experience with gear and other stuff is yet a little low, so I'm asking you guys to help me with some doubts in this begining...

1- Wich software comes with Dj Console MK2? TRial, Home, Pro or dedicated version of Virtual DJ?
2- Traktor or Virtual DJ? (hope tis isn't a silly question...)
3- Virtual DJ 4? What should I do? Wait and buy it, how it would interface with DJ Console, woul there also be a new one coming?
4- Principal differences between Pro, Home and dedicate versions of Virtual DJ? Are there any relevant ones?

Hopping someone of you can help me with this questions...
Thanks...

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 9:02 pm
1) Dedicated version - works with most features of full version but not all. Its not time limited as the demo, but does have a few features limited compared with the pro version, most notably not being able to connect to external mixer.

2) Virtual DJ ;)

3) Virtual DJ4 works perfect with the Hercules console. The free version with the console only goes up to 3.4, sorry. So for VDJ4 you have to buy the software

4) Principle differences are not being able to use other soundcards than the console, not being able to connect to external mixer (if you like).
More differences can be seen here : http://www.virtualdj.com/products/djcedition.html

hope that helps ;)

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)