快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Severe freezing / chopping with VDJ 4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For the most part version 4 works great however running two songs in sync, cut in the vocals effect and it causes it to semi freeze, and make the good ol sound you get when the cd player is skipping, it will all resume to normal function when you turn it off (the effect). However navigation the mouse there is interesting, move alittle.....pause.....move some more.... pause..... you get the jist. EDIT This only happens when you speed up the bpm of the song in question, it also happens if you playing the song by itself, speed up the bpm put on a vocals effect and freeze dried CHOP Suey

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 8:43 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How do you have your sound configured?

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 9:29 am
kimbledPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am having a similar problem.. When I am playing a song on deck 2 and enable vocals+ effect and do a back or forward scratch, it causes my computer to bog down and after about 15 seconds it releases and continues on until I scratch again then it repeats. Appears to do it in full screen and window mode. I tried different sound card configs. It seems to only do it on deck 2? task manager shows CPU chart to go to 100% for what it does capture when the computer is bogging down. Similar results when you load a song on deck 2 and turn on vocals before you hit play and scratch. Any ideas?

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 7:45 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lower your proformance tabs!

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 9:24 am
MuelusPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Theres the problem with the 100 % cpu usage.

Try the above and see what happens

发表时间 Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 2:50 pm
I lowered the settings to the lowest setting possible. Same problem. My computer is not a slug. AMD Athlon 64 processor 3500+ 2.21ghz with 2gb of Ram and Creative SB Audigy 2.

Again I say this only seems to happen on deck 2.

have you even atempted to replicate this before you go throwing out solutions?

发表时间 Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 12:15 am
Did you uncheck safe mode in the performace tab? It is really not needed in your case.

发表时间 Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 3:15 pm
walletPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi All

I know this is totally off the topic but, please could you let me know what software I can use to rip my music dvd's. When I rip now with decrypter, it won't allow me to save them as single tracks, any ideas would be great. ps sorry off the topic, but thanks

Rgds

Wallet

发表时间 Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 4:03 pm
Wallet. You should open a seperate thread for this.. But to answer your question you can simply use windows media player. Update to newest version. Make sure you have the mp3 plugin. I also use simply CD. Works good. There are a number of programs out there though. Roxio, ect... Some cost, some don't.

发表时间 Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 4:55 pm
I tried unchecking that box. No change. I did try running up the quality and the problem seems to go away?? I am still trying turning on and off items to see what exactly it is. Also just to eliminate the sound drivers as a problem, I upgraded to the newest version. Still on the lower settings it continues to do it only on deck 2 with the vocals.
Am I the only one that is seeing this problem?

发表时间 Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 5:28 am
after some more tinkering with the settings it seems to be the master tempo setting. When I set it to manual instead of auto, it seems to resolve the issue, but the question is why.

any ideas?

发表时间 Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 5:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)