快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Asio driver error w/ bcd-2000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

frigorePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just installed the v.4.0 update, thought the support for bcd-2000 would be better, but it always gives me an "Asio driver error"! I desperatly need help on this....any1? :(

发表时间 Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:12 pm
I have the same f***ing problem please could some bady help us

Dj Quintana

发表时间 Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:23 pm
Hi,

In virtualDJ3.4 i had the same error with my Waveterminal192X. Now it work with 4.0

"Asio error" :

Even if you set the ASIO buffer in "AUTO"in VDJ 4.0 settings ?

发表时间 Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:34 pm
frigorePRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah tried setting the ASIO buffer on "AUTO" in VDJ 4.0 settings...This is making me ballistic!:(

I bought v.3.4 to get rid of this ASIO error message, but it still persists!

PLEASE help! I'm getting kinda frustrated by all this....

SOL

发表时间 Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:55 pm
jerrydvPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had the same problem but I solved it by installing the ASIO4ALL drivers and selecting that instead of the BCD2000ASIO drivers. I now have sound through the BCD2000 but I dont use TCV so Im not sure how that side of it works. So far a better mapping of the BCD2000 is needed (Will have to try figure out how to do this since I want to try get the mapping the same as the software that came with the unit) and the ASIO bugs fixed

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:15 pm

Behringer have said they will work on their asio driver, and I'm sure VDJ dev team will look into this too..

Until then, use www.asio4all.com drivers for the console, to make it work in VDJ

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:53 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Have much fun in "working" without headphones and mic :(

Sorry, but for us BCD-Users VDJ 4.0 is not really a improvement. Without a fix for headphones, Mic, Buttonlights, search and pitchbend the old 3.4 is still a better choice (thanks to Mr. Bohme for his Miditranslator)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:17 am
Behringer already said their is nothing wrong with their drivers so quit lying to these people and fix the program.

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 10:50 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)