快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Where are my playlists?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
I noticed the other day that my playlists have suddenly vanished from my computer, I did not delete them and I have not manually moved them into other files.
Any ideas where they've gone?
Regards.

发表时间 Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:00 pm

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:55 am
Cheers,
All information there is for setting up the sound, my problem was with the playlists, I have found where I was going wrong, I had forgotten to make the "playlist" file in the VDJ folder one which I could access from the page with the "local database" on. I still do not know where all my other playlists have gone from previous sessions though, if anyone out there has any ideas i'd really appreciate help as they were one off's that will take me ages to do again.
Regards.

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 4:16 pm
Carlos did you set up 4 so you still can use 3.4??? If so you can look under Program Files>Virtual Dj>Playlists. Thats where my playlists were stored. Check it out.

发表时间 Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 7:17 pm
Faaaaaaaaaaantastic!
Found them!
Brilliant!
CHEERS M8!

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:04 pm
dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
An easy way to replace your missing playlists:

Browse to your playlist directory from the Desktop folder tree.
Most likely this is in C:\program files\virtual DJ

Right-click on the "Playlists" folder and choose "Set as favorite"

Bingo, your playlists are back in the browse window.

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 6:14 am
If you have Windows Media Player, you can create Auto Playlists - set them up to play, save them as M3U files, put them in your Playlist folder in Virtual DJ - and voila - instant playlist, constantly updated as new songs are added!

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 3:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)