快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TCV vs Real Vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the Herc. MK2 as my soundcard while using TCV, everything works great, my only problem is there is a delay in the scratching while using TCV and my MP3's

I seem to have to move the TCV way more to get the same effect as my regular vinyls? deffinetly not as acurate, is there a setting off or something?

Any help would be great, thanks!

发表时间 Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 6:39 pm
its unfortunately a flaw of the Hercules Asio drivers..

They are a bit slow...

It works ok, but for more accurate "zero" latency use, more real scratch and fast use, you need a better asio card, such as Maya44 or U46dj..

You can try to lower the asio driver buffer for Hercules to as low as it will go before it starts speeding up song or crackle the sound, to improve a bit..

But it will not work as good as profesionall asio soundcards

发表时间 Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 6:58 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok....fair enough, I will try and find a good deal on a U46, I hear the MAYA is a bit hard to find.

Will a better soundcard help the BPM from moving all over the place, or is this just a thing withing VDJ while using TCV, Im guessing it may be an "engineering" issue while using TCV, everything plays and sounds good

Thanks for your help

发表时间 Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 7:10 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
moving BPM depends only of your turntable. Good turntables doesn't make so much difference in BPM.

发表时间 Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 7:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)