快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Full VDJ Owner!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just bought the full software after using the consoe version for ages!!! YAY! Very happy with myself! VDJ is the best software, has to be said!

RoRy

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 5:36 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Welcome as a full user! Keep spinin'!!

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 5:50 pm
Having some small problems though! The usal skin I use is called Floop and now when I use it it won't show the BPM on it! It works on all the toher ones but won't work on this one, the one want to use!! It worked before, why won't it work now!! An I also lost all my BPM's off all my songs! Is their anyway of getting them back?

Rory

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 5:51 pm
We have posting at the same time :)
I don't know about skin, but your BPM's are in VDJ folder in VirtualDJ Database.xml file, you should back it up before installing the Pro version. I hope you did that, if not, try to recover it with some software like GetDataBack.

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 5:53 pm
i never made a backup! to excited, didnt think!!! NOOOOOOOOO. can u tell m about that databack thing please?

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 5:58 pm
im doing a system restore an im gonna try an get it from that! I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help dude!

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 6:03 pm
I did a system restore to get the database file back, made a copy of it, deleted old VDJ, restarted laptop, installed new one, restarted laptop, copied in old database file and it didnt work! Any ideas?

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 6:29 pm
it works ;)

Just add your folders again, and do a quick scan (right click and choose add to database search)

1-2-3 seconds... and u are back on track ;)

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 7:36 pm
now im very confused!!! i've tried to get my bpm's back, i'll jus have to scan them all again! any tips for getting the visuals workin guys? i have a thread in the software section if anyone would like to help! cheers!

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 8:57 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
no what you do is a quick scan after you put the new database file in (uncheck bpm box)

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 9:01 pm
Yes, do a quick scan without BPM analyze, it should work.

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 9:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)