快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: One day... - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm pretty sure this topic wasnt made so people could beg for there status to be upgraded.. Just be patient, it will all come soon enough, remember it also comes from helping others and being a helpfull and respected member as A man and His music has shown.
Thats my 2 cents, on a happy note, congrats bro, nice to see you get the credit you deserve.
Cheers all

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 5:41 am
A bit of upgrade, since VDJ4 is soon around ;)

Some have been overlooked, sorry about that L_rids

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky! "

(Ann Taylor (1782-1866)

hehe;)

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 7:17 am
On the boards since V1.0 but I'll keep tryin to move up again.... Belive it or not I think I still have the initial install. I was one of those that actually got a discount from buying the automix product. VDJ keeps me goin every weekend. Thank you VDJ... V4 or not the program still rocks.. :)

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 7:36 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
@l_rids
What to say, welcome to the club man, you well deserved it!
Rune, you bring stars to this forum... :)

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 8:14 am
Now click your heals three times and...... Congrats I rid.

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 9:49 am
Who knew this thread would turn out to be so much fun :) It was a big ol' joke. It's nice to have some fun sometimes aint it? (Aint it? Ive been in South Carolina WAY too long).

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 2:43 pm
blackgold9 wrote :
Who knew this thread would turn out to be so much fun :) It was a big ol' joke. It's nice to have some fun sometimes aint it? (Aint it? Ive been in South Carolina WAY too long).

It's funny how that word (ain't), has become accepted. Don't worry, it's not just in South Carolina. When I grew up, my 2nd & 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Colts (I still remember her name), taught us that there is no such word as (ain't). She said; isn't is short for (is not), doesn't is short for (does not), wasn't is short for (was not). So what is ain't short for? Of course we all sat there with our mouths open. You could get slap in the mouth for using it, and we did. Those were the good old days.

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 9:22 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol i'll call this the beg me discussion
thnx alot guys... thnx norway!

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 10:49 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To continue in beg spirit: Can I become a beta tester please please please :)) Kidding of course, will write it down on my Christmas wish list though, and try to be very good 'till the end of 'o6 (means study more, work a bit less) :P

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 12:35 pm
I TOO look forward to the day of becoming an experienced user... lol
Member since 03, not enough posts?

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 12:56 pm
thnx alot guys now i am Experienced professional user :)

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 4:03 pm
What have we done! ?!?! We have opened pandora's box.

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 4:53 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@ Blackgold9 I am just a bit up 26 from ya. I work in S'burg, G'ville SC. and Western NC. I mostly do private party stuff, (which is where the good money is, right). I now work 1 club 1 weekend a month most of the time. It's mainly Karaoke in there until after 1 am then I crank the tunes. They are all to drunk to sing by then.

Oh btw, I have lived around here most of my life and ain't is a real word ( at least in this part of the world) I think webster's added it a couple of years ago.

Congrats to all who have benefited from blackgold9's posting of this message. I have read the advise given by most of you guys and feel that it is well deserving. :)

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 11:05 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I think, ...some older vips and teamers should retire now.. LOL !

发表时间 Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 12:06 am
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm in NC so not far from ya.

发表时间 Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 12:20 am
I guess I am just a Pro not Experienced

发表时间 Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 5:21 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)