快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP! Hercules DJC Mk2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AbraxasHome userMember since 2006
Hi, I have had my Hercules for months now and I am just starting to run into problems. For some reason the cross-fader and the right up-fader are not responding correctly. When I touch the cross-fader its very dodgy and jumps from left to right in a spastic manner. The right up fader is very unresponsive and the left up-fader seems to work fine. I have taken very good care of it and always cover it up when its not in use. I have the latest updates, is it possible to re-flash the Hercs firmware or maybe there is possibly another solution. I would appreciate any help, thank you.

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 6:04 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sounds more like a physical problem with the faders than a software/firmware issue to me. Blowing compressed air into the fader slots might improve it, or perhaps some kind of switch cleaner/lubricant that would be suitable for faders (DON'T try WD40 or similar, as it dissolves the grease inside the fader, and makes it even worse!)...

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:31 pm
Thanks for the reply.. for some bizarre reason the crossfader (which I never use) is now worksing fine and the up-fader is showing signs of improvement.. It was extremly humid here the other day and we had record breaking temperatures, I wonder if the moisture from the humidity had anything to do with it? I havnt used it in a couple days and I am now gonna try it oput and see if there is any improvement.

发表时间 Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:33 am
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You should also try downloading the new drivers (assuming you have not done so yet).

发表时间 Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:36 am
Im all up tp date as far as drivers are concerned.. Im gonna try beating it with a hammer and if that dont work I guess Im just gonna have to send it in.. thanks for your comments..

发表时间 Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 9:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)