快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Time Code CD's?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have just bought a pair of awesome Denon DN-S3500 CD Turntables.

Is there anywhere I can download an ISO of the timecode CD's?

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:34 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:36 pm
don't forget to burn it as audio cd, not like mp3.

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:48 pm
well if your cd-player read mp3s it doesn't matter how it is burn, but it is better to use audio cd. it is faster to read.

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:56 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i would be supprised if a CD reader can read 90Mb of decompressed timecode faster than a 12Mb file

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 3:45 am
Ok my mistake. I wanted to say that it read faster waw files than mp3 when you put in cd. I know that it takes longer to start playing the song if you put in cd with mp3s than normal audio cd.

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 1:29 pm
@xeon and Xeo,
keep in mind that not the complete file will be read into memory in a cd player. Only a couple of seconds (10 seconds on the Denon players) will be kept in memory. The players cue up an audio cd much faster than an mp3 cd especially if the mp3 cd contains multiple folders.
Not that loading time is a problem, while you have to load your timecode cd only once, at the start of your gig ;-) If you switch between audio and timecode this could become a problem however.

I don't know if there is a audio quality difference between using audio cds or mp3 files (Keep in mind that the audio cd is created from the timecode mp3). On the Denon players there are some limitations using mp3 above audio cd.

So burning the timecode cds as audio may be better.
Ewout

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:30 pm
Agree :)

I was having some problems last time changing between TC mp3 and normal cds. But it was great anyway.

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:36 pm
up to now reading in most cd players in wav format is a little bit faster than mp3.

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 3:57 pm
Im Having Problems Settin Up The Time Code Config, I Get A "No Timecode Signal Found" Message. What Can I Do?

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 5:15 am
Reduce the timecoded signal on any sound editor and burn your cds again, -12 db is ok.

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 5:59 am
Do You Know Of A Good Sound Editor I Can Do that With?

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 6:22 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 12:14 pm
@PRODJS06

You can use adobe audtion 2.0 , select the whole mp3 file (timecoded signal), go to amplify and reduce it to -12 db.
btw: don't forget to burn it as audio cd not mp3.

@skyfxl

That guide is for tcvs use, for tccds there are some problems because some cd players receive the signal too loud and is neccessary to reduce it, otherwise you'll a 0% signal.

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 2:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
kool ,

thought it might have been the issue i was having with the mk2 when it wasnt reciving the signal due to buffer problems

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 4:47 pm
I Finally Set Up The TCCD's Thank's. Now, when i scratch or backspin the sound quality is not as good as Vinyl, is that normal? or do i need to do something else?

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 3:08 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)