快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Jog wheel problem !!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

netman97ControlleristMember since 2005
(nt = no text)

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:00 am
i had to reload my computer, and have installed my virtual dj program (dj console edition) and upgraded it to v 1.9... but now every time that i use the program and use either jog wheel if i try to catch the beat up a little or slow it down a little, as soon as i touch the jog wheels it slows the song a LOT, or speeds it up too fast if i go the oyher way. when it slows it down its almost like im using the break feature, although it doesnt stop completely, i used to be able to spin the wheel forward some to catch it up or go the other way too slow it down some and you really couldnt tell when you were doing it. i didnt mess with ANY settings after i installed it, and NEVER had this problem all the time that i have been using the program. and have even uninstalled & reinstalled the program & update again.
any idea what could be causing this, everything else works just fine.
your help would be appreciated ,,,,,,, thanks Ò¿Ò

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:12 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Check option scratch / nudge in VDJ preferences of DJC (where you enable it). You have possibly selected use jog wheels to scratch.

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 12:28 pm
thanks for the info,
like i said i didnt go to the preferences, and change anything, even after i reloaded it the 2nd time, but i will check later, thanks again

发表时间 Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 7:32 pm
thanks for the info,
like i said i didnt go to the preferences, and change anything, even after i reloaded it the 2nd time, but i will check later , thanks again

发表时间 Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 7:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)