快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: trance mix 5 : digi-live

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Trance Mix 5 : Digi-Live

Ok here's my 5th trance mix, this is a nice summer mix for throwing on when the sun is out just some songs that are making me smile atm nothing ground breaking bar the opening track.

Starts off with a new tune from Hybrid which is very much in the same vein as their classic Unfinished symphony, with some very light prog-trance and then as usual gets quite banging towards the end.

As always if you have recieved a mix from me before then you are on my mailing list, otherwise drop me a pm with your addy and ill post you a cd with tracklisted cover.

I'll be making this available as an advanced pod-cast as soon as i work out how to do one.

Also I'll have a couple of copies with me at global on Saturday.

Track listing .. .. ..

1 : Hybrid : Just for Today
2 : Capetown : Proglifter
3 : Seroya : Beautiful
4 : Midway : Cobra
5 : Menno de Jong & Leon Bolier : Momentum
6 : Mark Thornton : Inner Peace
7 : Menno de Jong & Leon Bolier : Magma
8 : Mark Thornton : Out of Silence
9 : Babblefish : Stars of Ibiza
10 : O'Callaghan & Kearney : Exactly

enjoy.

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 2:22 am

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 12:30 pm
How do we drop you a pm? I get some updtaes from another DJ/VJ on this site as do a lot of others.Why don't you put up a site where we can e-mail you from and that way those of us interested in your stuff (like me) can e-mail you.

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 8:31 pm
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sorry mate this is a general post that i put up on all forums that i use so didnt realise this forum didnt have a pm function .

if you email me your postal address ill put you on my mailing list for further mixes as well. happy to post to any location all i ask in return is some feed back.

you can email me @ emmetkeaneteague@mac.com

also whan i get around to it ill be putting my back catalogue of mixes up as advanced podcasts if your interested, all mixes have been done on vdj going back as far v 1.8 :D

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 11:40 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
me to djformat2001@yahoo.co.uk

发表时间 Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 3:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)