快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: please help me out

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

drs1980Home userMember since 2006
Hello i bought virtual dj DJ MIX STATION 3 FEAT VIRTUAL DJ HOME EDITION. I

need you help i trying to play on song on the first record player when it finishes i like it to play

automatactic change on the second record player. I mean when song 1 finish on first record it

should play second song on second record at the end of first song.1

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 7:23 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you want the second deck to play by itself you have to enable. the automix feature

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 7:29 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you want it too play directly after the song is done and not try to mix it in, then set your config like this

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 7:39 am
drs1980Home userMember since 2006
The steps u told this not work out. i want the first deck to play song then second deck to cut in after the first song is finished.

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 8:44 am
It's a bit difficult to set it like that using Automix - if you go to the Plugins section on this page, one of our members DJ Cel has created a Fader Start plugin. Put it in Effects (or FX, depending on the skin). Activate it - you can then autostart using the crossfader on your mixing console. I've used it to good effect - Automix is quite tricky, if you're inexperienced - it either starts so far in or cuts it off before the end, regardless of the settings.

If you must use Automix, set the fade length about halfway and use Smooth crossover - you can set it to zero - the record will fade out and the next one will cut in, like an LP, complete with gap - you'd be better to use the Fader Start - but it means cueing them in manually - quite easily done.

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 10:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)