快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Need a sample, can you help?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wiped my computer and forgot to back up my samples. Now im missing one of my favorite. Anyone have the announcer sample going "LETs GET READY TO RUMMMMMMBBBLLLLEEEEEE!" ?
That and a good crowd cheering sample.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 4:34 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 4:44 pm
I have it. PM me and I'll get it to you.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:13 pm
djderricke why don 't you share it on samples page ?

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:53 pm
I can do that. I'll have it up sometime tonight.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 8:13 pm
Sweet that one rocks.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:03 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Dammit, I got that PJ & Duncan song stuck in my head now!

"...watch us wreck the mike... PSYCHE!"

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:25 pm
Michael has that copyrighted, and has no problem going to court. So try to keep it on the downlow.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:32 pm
The get ready to rumble phrase is at the beginning of the Jock Jams Megamix (The first one). As long as you are using it for your personal use and not making dance tracks with his voice or putting out mix CDs, he won't be coming after you. (I play the Jock Jams megamix at least four to five times a day for our feature shows.)

P.S. Side note. I was rommmates (and worked for) the DJ that created that megamix. (And the ones to follow.) Watching how that is put together gives you more appreciation for the people who do things like that all the time. It sounds simple, but it isn't easy at all.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:52 pm
I understand where you are coming from, but Jock Jams paid Michael. If you paid for that cd, you paid Michael too. My concern was putting it on the sample page, free for all. I don't know about you, but I am not using this sample for my personal pleasure. Most of us get paid for what we do, which negates the personal use thing.

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 7:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)