快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i updated the virtual dj software and the firmware. after that nothing seems to work no buttons work. except for the headphones and mic. can someone please help been having problems with this since january cant seem to fix it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:01 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Maybe there was an error during firmware udate. Try it again.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:40 pm
If you did something wrong while you were updating firmware you could have damaged your hard disk. when you're doing something like this you should do it carefully overall with firmwares, best regards.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:54 pm
You can't damage HD if you upgrade DJC firmware. It has nothing to do with HD. Jut try to upgrade it again.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 8:04 pm
Xeon, I said this because I had an experience on that , firmwares are different from drivers; Once I installed a firmware for x program and I din't take into consideration all the warms and suddenly my pc get frozen and I reseted it, nevertheless the blue screen came and said that a problem had occured etc. Then after I read in some forums why when installing firmwares for hardware are so sensitive, Manquin DJ.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 8:37 pm
Strange.. I hear it first time that software can damage hardware which has nothing to do with that software. I would understand if you can damage DJConsole because firmware update is for it, but really don't understand what has hard drive with that firmware update because update is just on drive and not for drive. Well.. i don't know what happened to you, but i updated a lot of devices with new firmware (successful or not), but only once it happened to me that device was useless because of failed update, but not any other part of computer.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 11:30 pm
maybe my hd was too old or some sectors were damaged at that moment but there was a conflict and I try to investigate the problem and that's what some guys told me in hardware forums, anyway is only my recommendation because of my experience, best regards.

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 1:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)