快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: I'll Join the "First Mix" Club

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Here for everyone's listening pleasure is my first mix. It will be hard, but keep the laughter to a minimum please. There really isnt much to it. I messed up a couple of times but just kept going with it. Id like to do more with my songs such as sampling, switching songs on the fly, etc...Any offering of help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

http://media.putfile.com/JayZDre-Mix

发表时间 Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 2:42 am
Hmmmmm, okay seems you have the grasp of putting two songs together. Now here is the trick when putting an instrumental and accapella together. Just like if you are beat mixing, you need to make sure both songs are at the same BPM. Those two tracks were not, so it started to sound like Jay-Z was just talking over the beat instead of rapping with the beat. The easiest way to match up an accapella since you dont have a beat is to first get the original track and find out what the BPM for that is. Then you can match it to your other track (Dre in this case), and you are off the races! Hip hop is tricky sometimes because some rappers rap on the offbeat and some have a wacky flow altogether. When you are starting out, try to use a rap that has a basic 4/4 beat which makes it much easier to mix. Listen to this sample of one of my old mixes to get an idea of what you should be shooting for. Please note, that mix was not done with VDJ but very well could be with creative use of the sampler, acapellas and instrumentals.

发表时间 Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 3:27 am
Is "putfile" a safe place 2 upload songs cause I was considering puttin up a blend that I made but a little skeptical bout sharin personal info in order 2 register.

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 1:40 am
If your mix is small, I can host it for you. PM me and let me know.

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 2:38 am
The mix is exactly 43.0 MB

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 3:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)