快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video out usb!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello Frineds.

Please Help.

I need to know if there's any video card usb that can output the video, so i don't have to install a internal video card with video out.

Tnhaks

Leopoldo Guimarães

发表时间 Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 8:30 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Would this work?
http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=383

Sweex USB 2.0 XGA Adapter

It is simple to connect a 2nd monitor to your computer with the Sweex USB 2.0 SVGA Adapter, thereby doubling the size of your desktop and giving you much more space to work in. Very useful if you want to have lots of documents open at the same time.

The adapter has a USB 2.0 interface and 8MB SDRAM. The Plug and Play functionality means the extra monitor can be connected or disconnected at any time.

Specifications:
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Plug and Play
- Memory: 8 MB SDRAM
- Bus powered
- Supports: EHCI specifications
- Resolutions: 1024 x 768 (XGA) at 16 bits, 800 x 600 (SVGA) at 32 bits, 640 x 480 (VGA) at 32 bits
- Supports: Windows 2000 and XP

Rather pricey though:
£42.99

发表时间 Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 12:25 am
The only thing that would worry me is that 8mb of SDRAM. Which means somewhere along the line this thing may be using your system's RAM as video RAM. Not to mention it having the potential of being sluggish because of USB. I wouldn't waste money on it. (Or at least make sure you can get your money back if it doesn't work the way you need it to.)

P.S. Just looked closer at the specs for this thing. It will only do 1024x768 in 16bit color mode not 32 bits (which is what you want). I would stay away from this for VDJ purposes. A second graphics card (If you are using a PC) or a laptop with a external monitor adaptor is what you need.

发表时间 Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 5:02 pm
pro-djHome userMember since 2006
i need to know about the vedio card used by this software

发表时间 Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 5:25 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
those usb video cards arent for displaying videos on another monitor ...there not good that at all.. i recomend at least 128mb

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 12:53 am
thank you for your help, but i think this device doesn't fi t my needs, because what i need is to have some video out with rca so i can output the signal to a tv or projector. Is there any way that i can do it?

发表时间 Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 8:24 am

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 2:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)