快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: tcv help with setup - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Date: Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 21:01:40
Customer: juggernaut32
could u help ?just set up mt mrk2 with tcv. i can get a track playing on both desks (A) and (B) but the problem is when i play a track on deck (A) and mix it into (B) its fine but when I (CHANGE) track on deck (A) the sound cuts of on deck B and plays deck (A) track on both ends of my cross fader CAN U HELP THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP SINCE I BOUGHT MY SETUP YOURS SIY WALKER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 22:42:51
Customer: juggernaut32
i also just found out when recording it only records deck (a)of the mix thought this might help with my problem thx again

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 9:29 pm
Welcome to the world of the buggy Hercules driver (maybe if we create a petition with enough signatures Hercules will fix it?), unfortunately I've found no way to fix this problem without uninstalling the driver and installing it again. Sometimes it will work if you move the crossfader on the Hercules to the left but this is only if you use an external mixer.

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 9:32 pm
so how do you mix with mrk2 and tcv then

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 9:38 pm
The trouble you are having can be fixed by uninstalling the Hercules DJ Console Mk2, restarting your computer and then downloading and installing the latest driver from the Hercules website -here-

I'm not sure what causes this problem and unfortunately I have had it reappear again unexpectedly.

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 9:44 pm
tryed that still have same problem when deck B is playing and stop deck A and change the track of A the sound of deck B stops and stops the mix

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 10:17 pm
But does it still play both channels no matter where the crossfader is? The pause is because your computer is unable to process what you're asking it quickly enough (this is partially the soundcards fault as the Mk2 isn't as good as a dedicated card such as the U46DJ), so use the following method:

• Close as many applications as possible which aren't needed when you run Virtual DJ.
  • Lift the needle off the vinyl before you load a new track.
  • Wait until the track has finished loading into memory before trying to cue the track.
  • Increase the asio buffer size.

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 10:21 pm
my computer is fast enough thats not the problem when i play deck A and mix into B its ok i can keep mixing deck B change diffrent tracks ok but when u try to change on A it stops and makes the cross fader only play the new track i just selected on A on both sides of cross fader with it been loader a bit on deck B side of fader

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 11:22 pm
i did try the above but no joy

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 11:25 pm
Maybe it's because I use registry cleaners that I was able to fix my problem, but registry cleaners have the potential to leave your PC inoperable.

However, I use an external mixer so the problem I have had before is slightly different to yours.

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 11:30 pm
cheers any way anyone else help

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 12:03 am
my setup is two turntables vestax pci-275 mixer vdj pro tcv i used dj cash setup guide but still have problem

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 12:07 am
You can try downloading a demo for the program djDecks and using the virtualdj plugin from their website to see if the problem exists in that software too. If it does, it is definitely a driver problem. If it doesn't I belive it is a virtualdj registry error.

Now that I've found out you do use an external mixer I have had the problem you're having before and here is exactly what I did. The following is a bit lengthy but has worked for me everytime this problem has occured:

• Uninstalled Hercules DJ Console Mk2 drivers
  • Deleted all traces of Hercules from C:Program Files
  • Backup Virtual DJ database (xml and txt files)
  • Uninstalled Virtual DJ
  • Deleted all traces of Virtual DJ from C:Program Files
  • Removed Virtual DJ from the windows registry hkey_local_machinesoftwarevirtualdj
  • Ran CCleaner to fix registry errors (freeware)
  • Ran RegSeeker to fix registry errors (freeware)
  • Ran jv16powertools to fix registry errors (paid tool but not essential)
  • Rebooted PC
  • Installed Virtual DJ
  • Restore database backup files
  • Install the Hercules
  • Enable the Hercules in Virtual DJ configuration
  • Put the Hercules into ASIO from the Hercules Control Panel
  • Lock the crossfader from the Herculges Control Panel
  • Set Virtual DJ into TCV mode (not the Hercules one - it's the last option)
  • Configure Virtual DJ for TCV use

I don't see why this wouldn't work for you, as the Hercules drivers (or it could even be a VDJ registy setting I don't know) tend to malfunction over x amount of time rather than not work from the beginning and using the above method you would have clean installations of both.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 12:19 am
not done it yet but thought i would thank u for ur help sorry if i did not explain to well i was hard trying to explain what the problem i am glad i found someone with same problem cheers i will let u know how i get on

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 12:33 am
No problem, just be sure to try the djDecks suggestion first as this will definitely narrow down your problem to either Virtual DJ or the Hercules drivers. That way if you post back your results you may only have to follow a few steps from above rather than all of them.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 12:34 am
think i am nearly there done above but am i right in saying lock on centre in hercules control panel reason i ask is i can get put tracks on both without it stoping the mix but deck A plays both but low of track b

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 2:01 am
Yep, select Lock on Center and enable External Mixer option.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 2:05 am
is that the way it is ment to be coming through a with both tracks still learning cheers again

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 2:25 am
Did it not work? Sorry, I wasn't quite sure what you meant by your last post.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 2:28 am
thought i would let u know got it working but only way to get it to record is to lock on centre so it records both tracks but cross fader plays the 2 tracks through deck A side of fader anyone know way round this apart from that tcv are well recomended from juggernaut32 thx vdj and andrew87

发表时间 Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 11:55 pm
Don't forget that when you use TCV and an external mixer you are emulating real vinyl. To record you need to connect a wire from your mixers record output to your PC line in. Therefore it's normal that you have to leave the crossfader in Virtual DJ (i.e. on the Mk2 too) in the middle, unless you use the lock crossfader on center option in the Hercules control panel, then of course you can use it for video.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 1:02 am
95%