快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Soundcard question?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Why do we not support Finalscratch or scratchlive's soundcard hardware?

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:00 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:55 am
Do you mean we are going to be able to use Numark's Virtual Vinyl hardware?

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 11:59 pm
About the Numark stuff: It is not stated officially yet, but I think this hardware will work very good with VDJ. The scratch live box will not work, while Serato does not supply (asio) drivers with it. There is a rumour that these drivers will become available. I thing for the final scratch box, there are drivers, and therefore it will probably work with VDJ.
Ewout

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 12:53 am
JayKline wrote :
Why do we not support Finalscratch or scratchlive's soundcard hardware?

VDJ works with most any soundcard that is recognized by Windows as soundcard, and has drivers making it accessable in windows.

I think thats the problem, as it seems like FS and SSL makes it unavailable (probably to keep it from running in other software)

You can try www.asio4all.com , as that generic driver might recognize the soundcards, and make them usefull for other apps.

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:15 am
Thanks for all the info guy's! I think I might wait for the numark/virtualvinyl usb sound hardware. I do wonder what the price for just the hardware will be for all of us that have bought virtualdj pro?

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 11:03 am
well I like the esi u46dj but I don't like what i here about the gain adjustments on the phono line in's. So what do you guy's think about running two of these.

www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Transit-main.html

Thankx
jeremy

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 7:51 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
to run VDJ with TCVs you will need one sound card with 2 x line in and 2 x line out. You can't do it with 2 sound cards as i know.

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 8:15 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it seems this sound card has only 1 stereo in and 1 stereo out.

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 8:21 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 10:15 am
xeon wrote :
to run VDJ with TCVs you will need one sound card with 2 x line in and 2 x line out. You can't do it with 2 sound cards as i know.

Is this right asio drivers will not see two sound cards at the same time? Just so it is clear I was going to use the outputof the soundcard to my mixer line in and my technics sl-1200m3d's phono out to the input on the sound card for one virtual deck and a tcv turntable. Then do the same thing for the other virtual deck and tcv with a second soundcard.

I hope someone has had experience with this.

the maya44 has been discontuned
the u46dj is out of stock current US distrubitor went out of business and the new one will not take shipment untill the end of july.
I found a M-Audio firewire 4x10 localy but $300.00 is about $100 more than I was planing on spending! ouch!

this is a drag two tcv's on the way and no proper soundcard to use with my laptop! :-(

Thanks
Jaystyle

发表时间 Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 10:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)