快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Errr.... Somebody help me!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Yo, hi guys. I've got a problem: looks like the skins i'm downloading doesn't work. I mean, i open the skin file, from the SET pannel, and when is almost loaded, it says: "Skin file error ( line ... in the xml file)". Good, so i go at the xml file, and cuz i can't modify a thing( srry guys, but i don't know how to modify an xml file), i have to see the default skin every time. I've started to think the xmls are wrong maked, since the message shows were is the error. So, who can help me. PLSSSSSSSS

PS
~~~
Since i've got an account here, is logicaly i'm a "dj"... and I know well how to use VDJ ... and for those that are scared cuz the files saved are to big, a program has been created for converting mp3's to wav's and reverse.

See ya!

发表时间 Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 2:43 pm
hi,

As a demo user, you should be plenty satisfied with the default skin. It has been released for you to test the software and it has limited functionability. If you like the software, which I think you do since you know all about vdj already, then you can buy it and benefit from the full support of this community.

Hope to see you as a full user soon.
Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 2:51 pm
One of the many benefits of being a registered user is, unlimited downloads of skins, and plugins.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 5:48 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
what version are you using??? some newer skins are not compatible with older versions of VDJ.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 4:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)