快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Neither work!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can't get rid of blanking screen on my notebook like so many others....

AND unlike otheres that claim ALL desktops work MY AMD Semptron Shuttle XPC with NVIDIA built in sound fails after a while.

And check out the failure, sound all skipping and garbled unless AUTOMIXING then during fad sound BOTH tracks sound good but then garbles as new track plays w/o fading old.

Change reativity from slow to fast and garbled during fade too.

Is there any HW configurations that work.

Is there a list of what works and what definately does not?

Should I risk buying that new server, when so far not a PC I own will run this SW?

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 3:59 pm
Try updating your motherboard / sounddrivers, the nforce chipset is generally stable on windows though, its strange you're having this problem.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:27 pm
It may be your processor. I have had nothing but problems with AMD Sempron processors. They are about the weakest processor made and EVERY machine (desktop or laptop) I have used that processor in has had problems(I have tried four, 2 laptop, 2 desktop). I am sure that there are people that have this processor running fine but my experience has been to RUN away from Sempron.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:35 pm
Semprons are pretty bad. Intel stepped up their game with the new Celeron's and they're not the awful chip they once were compared to AMD's budget line (i.e. the Duron). The Sempron's by far aren't as good as the Athlon line.

But they still shouldn't cause the audio to cutout after a while. This is most likely some sort of conflict or driver problem.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:38 pm
Let's work with one machine at a time. What are your desktop issues?

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 9:36 pm
Good advice from A Man and his Music. Just focus on one problem at the time.
Ewout

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 10:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)