快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Maya44 USB or esi U46DJ / For TCVs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

techno1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Lets get it out in the open, which would be better to use for VDJ using TCVs, price and performance. TO start:

I own Maya44USB and I cant get it to work properly (With all the suggested ways in the Forums). I only get 1 great working Turntable and the other one just doesnt work well. To this day I have not yet have success with VDJ and TCV, I stopped using my techniques mk1200 for that reason.

Next..............

发表时间 Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 1:40 am
You can't give up, it's just a waste of turntables. I wouldn't mind if they were some Numarks or Stanton's but these are Technics man. What r your pc specs like. I know you said that you've tried everything but let's try one more time. I personally use U46DJ with no problems but I don't think there's anything wrong with the Maya besides the fact that it was discontinued.KillBill

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 3:20 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use Maya 44 usb and never had a problem..other then reinstalling drivers once in a while.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:16 pm
1. 2 Techniques mk12s
2. 2 Virtual DJ Timecoded Vinyls
3. Maya44 Usb Audio Card
4. Laptop (Dell *Brand New*)
5. Mixer and DJ Speakers (*Mixer Has 4 Channels*)
6. The How to Adobe Instructional on How to set up the Timecode Vinyls with Maya44 usb.
7. Registered Version of Virtual DJ 3.3

my laptop is new and it runs great, now remember ive also tried my home pc which has a way better audio card, way faster, and i built myself so its GREAT, but still get no luck with both LAPTOP or HOME PC.
The Techniques are Great
Time Code Vinyls I re-ordered brand new ones
Maya is brand new
mixer is brand new

It would be awesome if i got an 100% step by step that will get me to my goal, ive already tried reading other manuals from other peeps that posted, but no luck

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:42 pm
What r the specs on your dell, I mean, how many gigs, speed n all that good stuff. If you have yahoo messenger you can IM me n i'll try n guide you through it. Let me know what you wanna do.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:46 pm
Are you sure you have Technics? There is no such turntable as the Techniques mk12s. Could you describe your problem with TCV in greater detail.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:46 pm
Ill try to post all the specs on my DELL ASAP, i work alot, so i barely have time, I know one thing though, my DELL is not the prob, i got a great running laptop.
Technics SL-1210MK2 Turntable is what i have, my bad on the typo.
http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/7/8/4/291784.jpg

I dont know what choices i have left, ive been on this for 2months, and a DJ at the club Im at said i should use "SCRATCH LIVE" software, it seems like a good investment, but ive put in lots of time with my CUES, LISTS, KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS< ETC>.

Thanks for your on going help guys, maybe by saturday nite i could have the laptop specs up,
PeAce

发表时间 Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 2:59 am
here r my specs:

Intel Pentium M processor 1.73ghz
1.24 GB of ram
win xp media center service pack 2
70 gb hard drive
4 usb 2.0

发表时间 Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 10:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)