快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Final Scratch

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey everybody
Im just wondering...can you use a Final Scratch vinyl with VDJ.
Becuase i just like the blue on the Final Scratch vinyls better than the red on VDJ ones.

Thanks

Phatt B

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 12:53 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No offense, but that's just silly preference.

And no, FS timecodes don't work with VDj.

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 1:03 pm
First of all you should buy vdj pro and compare not only colors but the advantages, I haven't tried fs but I did with traktor that is the software that works with fs, and the advantages of vdj are much better even using only keyboard, regards.

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 5:57 pm
FS timecode is way better then VDJs.. It would be easy to support but the VDJ team choose not to.. There are alternatives that do however (in fact support FS, SSL, VDJ, ms Pinky and it's own timecode)

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 7:45 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
just paint the label or put stickers on

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 7:52 pm
Don't waste your time replying to these no licence users especially the ones with silly preferences.

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 8:16 pm
Look here, ok I'v been told bloody millions of times to get pro, and IM WORKING ON IT. Unlike some of u rich bums out there there are those of us that don't ern alot of money becuase IM ONLY 15!!!. ok give it time I am saving up at the moment, and will soon have the money, but i dont just want to sit here and let the money acumalate, i want to find things out about VDJ, so when I get it i can use it properly. And these prefernce questions are just ones of my preference, or arnt I entitled to even my own preference becuase im a non lisenced user?

Phatt B

发表时间 Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 2:18 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Relax Phatt, all are welcome here. I would suggest reading the through manual and searching the forum for any questions you might have. I would probably say 75% of the questions you might have are probably already answered in the forum. Understand that all compainies have to make their products exclusive to some extent, otherwise you would find some people wanting to drink pepsi but do using a coke can. Have you already tried the demo? I think you really like VDJ and I'm sure you will join the community when you can. Hope to see you as a full member soon.

发表时间 Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 3:55 pm
Yea i have tryed the demo, and i really liked it. Now the good news, i have a casual job and im saving up!

Phatt B

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 12:11 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's great!!! :D

Hope to see you soon as a Pro member.

发表时间 Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 11:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)