快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Minimizing the VDJ screen causes choppy sound

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When I go to minimize the vdj screen the sound becomes choppy, And the only way to correct it is to close the VDJ program and restart it . Also when I put a CD in the computer drive to play in VDJ when I select a track to load the audio becomes choppy. My system has 1 gig ram, 2, 300 internal hard drives
Window XP home os, Ge Force 6200 dual video card. M-audio 410 sound card. My IRQ is not sharing w/ any other program . And I have 70gig left on my "c" drive. Any suggestions Please!!

Thanks in advance
KJ

发表时间 Wed 24 May 06 @ 12:17 am
Hi Kev,

I had a similar problem when I minimized and maximized Virtual Dj at home. I have found a temporary soultion that might help you with your problem. I ususaly just load 2 new songs on the decks. You can load the same tracks you already had loaded, it will just refresh it in your ram. It worked for me everytime. Hope it can help you.

发表时间 Wed 24 May 06 @ 12:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dont minamize it then lol
or alternatively
have you tried a diskeeper advanced boot defrag

diskeeper lite is bundled with windows , but if you want your pc to be realy more effent try the 1 month free trial @ www.diskeeper.com

发表时间 Wed 24 May 06 @ 12:27 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Is your skin in fullscreen mode?

发表时间 Wed 24 May 06 @ 10:24 pm
It is in the full screen mode which I believe is the only option. I noticed that i couldn't switch between full and a smaller screen. Is this normal??

发表时间 Thu 25 May 06 @ 1:47 am
in fact you can have it fullscreen or normal, if the size is same as your desktop size you won't see much difference, but in fullscreen you cannot move the window. In the normal mode you can move VDJ around the screen.

发表时间 Thu 25 May 06 @ 10:26 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Disable fullscreen mode on your skin if it is activated

发表时间 Thu 25 May 06 @ 7:09 pm
How do you disable the full screen? I click on the maximize icon in the top right next to minimize and it does nothing. Is that what you mean??

发表时间 Fri 26 May 06 @ 2:47 am
When you click on the maximize button the screen should flash, in one case you will be able to move VirtualDJ around the screen (window mode) and not being able to move (full screen mode), I suggest you to make it window mode (moveable screen) and then try to minimize again. I never had any choppy sound problem.

发表时间 Fri 26 May 06 @ 3:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)