快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Problems with VDJ!! PLS HELP!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Okay ppl hate me if you will but before i move on you got to understand that in my country 160 dollars is like a months rent. i downloaded a cracked version of atomixmp3 a few months ago and went off and bought myself a sb creatibe live 5.1 external card and have been playing(well trying to play) through a mixer. for such a long time now the sound coming out of the one channel which is connected directly to my headphone jack in the laptop has been sounding terrible. the other channel which is connected to the headphone jack on the sound card sounds decent.Obviously both cahnnels should be connected to the mixer right? but it never works!! okay first if these problems are because i was using a cracked version of atomix then i will buy immediately the virtual dj pro edition. sorry guys i know i sound like a leech but i really would like some help. i dont mind forking out the cash now as long as i can get a decent sound coming from both mixer channels. im still new to this laptop dj thing!

发表时间 Thu 18 May 06 @ 11:29 pm
I guess the software was easier to steal than the soundcard? If you admit that you're using a cracked version, never ask for support on the official support forums of the software, you won't get a warm reception from the paying users!

发表时间 Thu 18 May 06 @ 11:32 pm
hey man...

i know the feeling.. the cost was high in terms of my currency as well, but the thing is that the thing is... you, like me, will just ave to lay off the smokes or the booze for a month or so..

cheers

DJ Rudra

发表时间 Thu 18 May 06 @ 11:39 pm
Cracked versions are very often a cracked version of the demo version (time expire removed)

And the demo version have features disabled, such as what you are trying to do...
Prelisten/external mixer/advanced soundcard options and more is not supported in the demo, sorry
And therefor not supported in cracked demo version either...

I can assure you that it works perfect in the full legal version, and hope to see you as a full customer soon :)

发表时间 Thu 18 May 06 @ 11:42 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I confirm the problems you get come from using a cracked version.

With VDJ Pro version you can use multiple soundcards and configure the sound as you like.

And i think you will find this very interesting: all upgrades of VirtualDJ have been free since the version 1.0 And VDJ 4.0 is in development, It will be free for registered users :-)

You can get Virtual DJ with the special internet offer, but don't forget that this offer is limited in time. And then it will be double the price!

发表时间 Thu 18 May 06 @ 11:42 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the pound was doing well when i got it so i did quite well, its stil alot of moeny for me, i dont have alot of spare money, even more so at the time.

just buy it mate, its a good program

发表时间 Thu 18 May 06 @ 11:43 pm
This guy doesn't seem to add up and doesn't give any details of where he lives and the rest of his gear. I think he has already 'moved on'. I might be wrong (and would be pleased if I am cos I don't like to be too cynical)

We all love going on these forums, but can do without tstrange posts from people who are less than frank with their details.

On the other hand there are a lot of people in developing countries who would really benefit from a bit of help from us in terms of funding software purchases, helping buy gear and starting off a music scene in their area. Maybe Numark and VDJ would contribute either money or used computer equipment., so might some of us who are more fortunate nowadays. We could also volunteer technical expertise.

Just an idea. I talked a few weeks ago about some charity work. Might kick it off if some others are interested. Anybody interested, just drop me a message here or a private email..

Asymptote

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 12:03 am
hey ppl i am the proud owner of the full version of atomix mp3!! Juts bought it. Dont know how to prove it though. they sent me an email and a key which i just put in the downloaded. Hey im from south africa. Right at the end of the map. Okay im not destitute like many of my country men but hey enuff about the sympathy vote. okay so one how do i prove i am registered so you guys dont think im @moving on@. just want to say that these forums have the best and most helpfyul ppl ever. sheesh if only the world ...tomorrow nite im playing live in a club for the first time and i jut want to make sure that the sound comes out great from both channels on the mixer. what option do i choose on the sound config. i know its not vdj but hey im taking baby steps here.

oh i just want to say thanks for all the assistance guys, i really appreciate it.

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 12:33 am
if you enter your serial here, you will appear as full Atomixmp3 user:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

And dont worry, baby steps are ok... If you ever feel the need to upgrade to VDJ, and can afford it, you can do so for a discount from Atomixmp3

Atomixmp3 does not have all the features from VDJ, but at least you can use it with external mixer, and it has good soundcard support

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 12:38 am
welcome as a full member seraphim75 ;)

Good to see you bought a legal version...

You should be able to connect to mixer now, and feel free to ask if you need help

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 12:53 am
Welcome Seraphim75, and I hope Your gig will go fine.

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 9:46 am
Very pleased to have been mistaken.

Welcome Seraphim

Good Gigging.

Asymptote.

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 4:25 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Welcome Seraphim 75

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 4:58 pm
Welcome Seraphim 75. By the way I am also from South Africa, Johannesburg. Good luck with your gig.

发表时间 Fri 19 May 06 @ 5:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)