快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: why does it cost this much?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AJCalyxHome userMember since 2006
hi im new i downloaded virtual djs trial a few days ago and want pro but it cost over $140 why is this, ejay costs about $50 why does this cost so much more? thnx alot

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 5:09 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
1) Vdj costs nothing if you consider what you can do with it

2) Vdj is far, far, far cheaper than the other mix softwares (the good ones, obviously)

3) Ejay and all these VDJ-based softwares are limited versions of VDJ, they can do less things, the price you mentionned is for VDJ Pro, with lifetime e-service and upgrades (at least for V4, which dev team is working on right now), with full functionalities (effects, loops, samples, video, timecode...)

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 5:19 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The Ejay Version is very limited , i reccomend you get pro i bought it about a week ago best purcase iv ever made.!

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 7:04 pm
Ejay has only the engine of virtualdj but the programm only is dj mixstation with vdj layout and you don`t became updates plugins new features advanced support. buy the home edition 2006 and you hav a better software for less money if the pro your to expensiv or buy vdj+mk2 edition (bundle) inkl plugin download and updates and you became the pro version cheaper as download upgrade if you buy the pro and you have rights of updates and advanced support

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 7:45 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if the cost concerns you then u can buy pcdj or ssl which other mixing programs this is ..or theres always tricerasoft, all of which i've tried and wouldn't hold a candle to this programs abilty's but look at there cost

发表时间 Wed 17 May 06 @ 5:31 pm
its like gemeni to dennon, it does the same thing but one cost more and does much more. 149 is cheap , my old cd cables cost that much or more!

发表时间 Wed 24 May 06 @ 10:07 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Vdj is the cheapest around , aslo to put it politley ejay sucks:)
as they have done all sorts of odd things to it:(

发表时间 Wed 24 May 06 @ 11:07 am
To "AJCalyx":

Don't compare Ejay and VDJ PRO. It's like If in one hand, you've got a toy and in the other a weapon of mass destruction lol.
VirtualDJ Pro gives you more possibility of mixing, like using an external mixer (which can have got an efect modul incorporate or an external for exemple), you can use one or more channels of your mixer for the samples of VDJ, and there are again more possibility (Using an external controler like a DAC2/3, or driving VDJ from your mixer, a Nuo4 for example)... so far away of this world only is it little brother Ejay...

DJ0Strike.

发表时间 Thu 25 May 06 @ 4:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)